- BoostDistrict Affirm Financing FAQs
BoostDistrict Affirm Financing FAQs
Affirm Overview and Application Process
Affirm and Boost District have teamed up to offer easy financing for orders over $1000 - without a catch. There are no tricks like hidden fees or changed interest, so the final amount you see at checkout is always what you'll actually pay
Your rate will be 0% APR or 10-36% APR based on credit, and is subject to an eligibility check. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required.
What is Affirm?
Affirm is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-payment products. Affirm offers eligibility of financing within seconds for online purchases to be paid in fixed monthly installments over 3, 6, or 12 months. EXAMPLE: on a $700 purchase, you may pay $63.18 for 12 months with a 15% APR."
Why buy with Affirm?
- Buy and receive your purchase, and pay for it over several months.This payment option allows you to split the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget.
- If Affirm approves your loan, you'll see your loan terms before you make your purchase.See exactly how much you owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan. There are no hidden fees.
- The application process is secure and real-time.Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount that you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months that you have to pay off your loan -- all within seconds.
- You don't need a credit card to make a purchase. Affirm lends to the merchant directly on your behalf.
- You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don't have an extensive credit history.Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you.
- Affirm reminds you by email and SMS before your upcoming payment is due.Enable Autopay to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
What is required to have an Affirm account?
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you're a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Not be a resident of Iowa (IA) or West Virginia (WV).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS text messages. The phone account must be registered in your name.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
How does Affirm work?
Affirm loan-application process steps:
- At checkout, choose Pay with Affirm.
2. Affirm prompts you to enter a few pieces of information: Name, email, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number. This information must be consistent and your own.
3. To ensure that you're the person making the purchase, Affirm sends a text message to your cell phone with a unique authorization code.
4. Enter the authorization code into the application form. Within a few seconds, Affirm notifies you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you have to pay off your loan. You have the option to pay off your loan over three, six, or twelve months. Affirm states the amount of your fixed, monthly payments and the total amount of interest you'll pay over the course of the loan.
5. To accept Affirm's financing offer, click Confirm Loan and you're done.
After your purchase, you'll receive monthly email and SMS reminders about your upcoming payments. You can also set up autopay to avoid missing a payment. Your first monthly payment is due 30 days from the date that we (the merchant) processes your order.
How does Affirm approve borrowers for loans?
- Affirm asks for a few pieces of personal information: Name, email address, mobile phone number, date of birth, and the last four digits of your social security number.
- Affirm verifies your identity with this information and makes a loan decision within seconds
- Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points. This means that you may be able to obtain financing from Affirm even if don't have an extensive credit history.
Does Affirm perform a credit check? Does it impact my credit score?
Although Affirm performs a credit check when you apply for a loan, this won't impact your credit score. However, if you're approved and decide to buy with Affirm, your loan and payments may affect your credit score. Paying on time can help you build a positive credit history.
Why was I denied financing by Affirm?
The merchant has no information regarding a customer's financing denial. Affirm strives to offer all credit-worthy applicants financing with Affirm, but isn't able to offer credit in every case. Affirm will send you an email with more details about its decision. Unfortunately Affirm's decision is final.
Why was I prompted to enter my income?
Affirm may sometimes need more information about your finances and your ability to repay in order to make a credit decision. Your income gives Affirm additional insight into your ability to repay.
Why was I prompted for my checking account?
Affirm may sometimes need more information about your finances and your ability to repay in order to make a credit decision. If you are prompted to link your checking account and would like to proceed, please provide the login information for your online bank account. Affirm does not store your online login credentials---they are transmitted securely to your bank.
What are Affirm's fees?
The annual percentage rate (APR) on an Affirm loan ranges from 0% APR or 10-36% APR. Affirm discloses any required fees upfront before you make a purchase, so you know exactly what you will pay for your financing. Affirm does not charge any hidden fees, including annual fees.
How is interest on an Affirm loan calculated?
Affirm calculates the annual percentage rate (APR) of a loan using simple interest, which equals the rate multiplied by the loan amount and by the number of months the loan is outstanding.
This model differs from compound interest, in which the interest expense is calculated on the loan amount and the accumulated interest on the loan from previous periods. Think about compound interest as "interest on interest," which can increase the loan amount. Credit cards, for example, use compound interest to calculate the interest expense on outstanding credit card debt.
How do I make my payments?
Before each payment is due, Affirm sends you an email or SMS reminder with the installment amount that is coming due and the due date. You have the option to sign up for autopay, so you don't risk missing a payment.
Follow these steps to make a payment:
- Go to www.affirm.com/account.
2. Enter your mobile phone number. Affirm sends a personalized security PIN to your phone.
3. Enter this security PIN into the form on the next page and click Sign in.
4. After you sign in, a list of your loans appears, with payments that are coming due. Click the loan payment you would like to make.
5. Make a payment using a debit card or ACH bank transfer.
Can I amend my order after my purchase has been processed? Can I be approved for a higher loan amount if my purchase amount increases?
You cannot edit your order after you have confirmed your loan. If you want to add items to your purchase, apply for another loan with Affirm or use a different payment method.
- 04-06 PONTIAC GTO LSA Supercharger Kits
- 14-17 Chevy SS Sedan Suspension
- 1998-02 FBODY LSA Supercharger Kit
- 2004-07 CADILLAC CTSV LSA Supercharger Kits
- 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO Wheels
- 2006-2009 Trailblazer SS LSA Supercharger Kits
- 2009-09 Pontiac G8 LSA Supercharger kits
- 2009-15 Cadillac CTS-V CAI
- 2010-15 Camaro SS Supercharger kits
- 2014-17 Chevrolet SS LSA Supercharger Kits
- 2016+ Cadillac CTS-V3
- 2020+ C8 Corvette Cold Air intakes
- 2020+ GMC/Chevrolet 2500/3500HD
- 99-2014 GM Truck LSA Conversion KITS
- @Boosted.c8 C8 Corvette Shop Car Parts list
- AJsDaddy1209 Collection List (Anthony Pinto) 2017 Chevy SS Sedan
- Apparel and Merch
- Automotive No Residue Fire Extinguishers
- Auxiliary Fuel Pumps
- BoostDistrict LSx LTx Supercharged Crate Engine Packages
- C5/C6 CORVETTE LSA SUPERCHARGER KITS
- C8 2020+ Corvette Brake Parts/Packages
- C8 2020+Corvette DriveTrain
- C8 2020+Corvette Exhaust
- C8 Corvette Aero/Exterior Packages
- C8 Corvette Maintenance Packages/Parts
- C8 Corvette Nitrous kits
- C8 Corvette Supercharger kit
- C8 Corvette Suspenion and Lowering packages
- C8 Corvette Wheels 2020+
- CAMSHAFT KITS
- Chevrolet Performance Connect and Cruise Engine+Trans Packages
- Chevy SS Sedan Drivetrain
- Clutch Kits
- CTS-V Gen 2 Pulley kits
- CTS-V Gen 2 Exhaust
- Engine Maintenance Parts
- Fbody Intake
- Featured Items
- Flex Fuel Kits
- Frankenstein Heads
- G8 Exhaust
- Gen2 TVS2650 BoostDistrict Superchargers Powered by Magnuson
- GM Performance Accessory Belt Drive Systems
- GTO Drivetrain
- GTO Engine Cooling
- GTO Exhaust
- GTO Exterior Mods
- GTO Intakes
- GTO Suspension
- Home page
- Long Blocks
- Lower Pullies
- LS Camshafts
- LS Engine Heads
- LS/LT Lifters
- LSA 2650 Full Supercharger Kits
- LSA Fuel Rails
- LSA Supercharger Parts
- LSA Swap Belt Drive Parts
- LSA/LS9 TVS Supercharger Rebuild Kits
- LSx HEAD FASTENERS
- Magnuson Supercharger Kits
- Misc Fueling Parts
- OEM GM Gen V LT Parts
- Popular Picks
- Rocker Arm/Trunnion Kits
- SS Fuel parts
- SS Sedan/ G8/ Caprice Wheels
- SS Transmission
- Supercharger Cooling Parts
- TUNING SOFTWARE
- Universal Fuel Pumps
- Upper Pullies
- Unknown Type
- 1500refresh steps
- 2500hd 3500hd steps
- 2500hd 3500hd tonneau
- 6.6GasExhaust 2500HD 3500HD
- C8 Brakes
- c8 DriveTrain
- C8 Exhaust
- C8 Forced Induction
- C8 Intake
- c8 Maintenance
- C8 Suspension
- c8 wheels
- CAM KITS
- Camaro Supercharger
- Chevrolet SS
- CORVETTE KITS
- CTS-V KITS
- fbody kits
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fuel Filter
- FUEL PUMP
- Fuel Regulator
- G8 KITS
- GTO Exhaust
- GTO Exterior
- GTO Kits
- Head Fasteners
- Injector Rails
- Intake Catch Can
- Long Block
- Lower Pulley
- OEM GenV
- Rocker Arms
- SS Sedan Exhaust
- SS Transmission
- suspension 2500HD 3500HD
- tbss kits
- TRUCK KITS
- UNIVERSAL FUEL PUMP
- Upper Pulley