New 6L80E Connect and Cruise Package
Chevrolet Performance is breaking new ground with the launch of the new 6L80E Connect-and-Cruise crate powertrain systems. They're factory-engineered engine-and-transmission combinations that include all the electronic control modules, wiring harnesses and other key components you need with the simplicity of one part number. We've matched the engines and transmissions for optimal performance and durability, so you can wring out all the horsepower from them with total confidence. The specially calibrated controllers are designed for retrofit installation in older vehicles, for easier and quicker installation and operation, without the need for third-party tuning. Each one comes with an installation kit, including flex plates, covers and other important components to keep typical mid-project parts chasing to a minimum.
GM LSA 556HP Engine and 6L80E Package Includes:
• 19370850 CPP LSA 556HP S/C Engine
• 19369381 Engine Controller
• Chevrolet Performance 6L80E 6-Speed Automatic Transmission Package
• Chevrolet Performance 6L attachment kit
The new 2012-2015 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 ups its performance with an all new 6.2L supercharged LSA engine that delivers 580 HP making it second only to the Corvettes LS9 supercharged engine as the most powerful production LS crate engine offered by Chevrolet Performance Parts. It is based on the same foundation as the LS9, but with a slightly smaller supercharger and a few other unique components designed to deliver Chevrolet's signature quietness and refinement.
But just because the LSA doesn't have the same peak power numbers of the LS9 engine doesn't mean it comes up short in any important measurement. The unique aluminum cylinder block casting houses a forged steel crankshaft and super tough reciprocating parts, integrated piston cooling jets, high flow cylinder heads and a relatively mild camshaft with .492" lift on both intake and exhaust sides.
The forced induction of the 1.9L sixth generation supercharger makes up for the comparative lack of valve lift by packing the combustion chamber full of air and fuel. This gives the LSA 580 horsepower and 556 Ft. Lbs of torque, along with excellent idle quality and "right now" throttle response. And unlike the LS9, the LSA comes with a conventional wet sump lubrication system.
• Engine type - LS series Gen IV small block V8
• Displacement - 376 CID (6.2L)
• Bore & Stroke - 4.06" X 3.62" (103.25mm X 92mm)
• Block - 12627939 cast aluminum with 6 bolt cross-bolted main caps
• Crankshaft - 12603616 - 8-bolt Forged steel
• Connecting rods - 12604857 powdered metal
• Pistons - 12625119 Hypereutectic aluminum
• Camshaft - Hydraulic roller - .480" / .480", 198 / 216 @ .050"
• Cylinder heads - 12604860 aluminum L92 style with 68cc chambers
• Valve size - 2.16 / 1.59
• Compression ratio - 9.1:1
• Rockers arms - 1.7:1 Roller trunnion
• Recommended fuel - 92 octane
• Max RPM - 6600
• Reluctor wheel - 58X
• Fully GM assembled long block
• Ignition Coils, Plug Wires and Spark Plugs
• Oil pump, pick-up and Camaro oil pan
• Exhaust Manifolds
• Supercharger, Intake, Injectors and Throttle Body
• Factory 12636325 A/T flexplate
• Harmonic Balancer
• Front timing cover
• Aluminum Water Pump
• 22901367 Intercooler Fluid Pump
• Oil Filter
• Passenger Side RH Oil Dipstick and Tube
General Motors limited 2 year / 50,000 mile parts & labor engine warranty and limited 1 year parts replacement only transmission warranty.
This Chevrolet Performance 6L80E Transmission Package is designed for "Plug and Play" use with Chevrolet Performance LS engine controllers.
6L80E Specifications and Features:
• Rated for maximum engine crankshaft torque 487 lb-ft (660 Nm)
• Gear Ratio • 1st - 4.03 • 2nd - 2.36 • 3rd - 1.53 • 4th - 1.15 • 5th - 0.85 • 6th - 0.67
• Programming includes Tap shift feature.
• Can be controlled by paddle shifters.
• See Documents Tab for transmission dimensions chart